Currently thoughts Vol. 1: 7 K drama I like the most
It supposes to be 12 dramas but it ended up 7. There are a lot of great Korean dramas that I watch, however, this list is my most liked. I watched it over and over again especially the first on my list. I started to like watching Korean drama in the year 2012, I even collect CDs. Until now, I’m an avid fan of K-dramas. So, here is my short list of my favorite k-dramas that I watch from 2010 to present.
1. Cinderella’s Sister. It’s a story of two sisters who have a different story and perspective view in life. It’s actually the same story of Disney’s Cinderella. To make it simpler it applies a modern twist to the classic fairy tale, the story follows the contentious relationship between two stepsisters as their lives and loves to intertwine.
The main character named Song/Goo Eun Jo is a girl who is very shy and cynical young woman who is very tough. She hides her emotions and does not get attached to people easily.(she’s just like me I don’t interfere too much with people because I don’t trust them.) Going back, Goo Hyo Sun, her stepsister, a gentle and brilliant girl who has been treated like a princess her entire life. This story rotates on how Eun Jo will treat her sister in spite of being a tough woman and Hyo Sun on treating her sister like the real one, she warmly welcomes her (Eun Jo). On the other hand, Hyo Sun and Eun Jo will be fighting over a man, Hong Ki Hoon.
2. 49 Days. Second, on my list, the story of Shin Ji Hyun is living a perfect life: she is the only daughter of wealthy, doting parents and is surrounded by supportive best friends. It is a very good drama that made me stay awake late at night. Every episode has a nice ending and can’t wait to see the next. I always feel goosebumps. This drama helps me realized different views in life: the most important is how you give your trust to someone or to your friend. I The definition of what life is… how important life is… Song Yi Kyung is the protagonist here, and the reason why Ji Hyun had a car accident and went to being comatose. They cross their paths by borrowing Yi Kyung’s body. Ji Hyun needs to collect 3 meaningful(love) tears.
3. Dream High. A drama of fulfilling your dreams. Six students at Kirin High School have the dream of becoming K-pop idols. This drama introduces and influences me in being a K-pop lover. Miss A and IU is always my fan. Miss A is the first Korean girl group that I like t also has many good songs. I like the Milky Couple and HyunZy Couple
4. Cheongdamdong Alice. This drama comes in fourth place in my list. The reason why I like this drama is that of Moon Geun Young. She did a superb acting here. Make me cry a lot. This is actually the second MGY drama that I watch. Moon Geun Young as Han Se-Kyung is an optimistic girl living her life with the belief that “hard work is my strength.” After countless job interviews, she finally gets hired by an apparel company. But not as a designer; instead, she becomes an errand girl for the president’s wife. In spite of all the hard works she had when she got the job she always remains low. This makes her rethink her past and makes her determined to change her future.
5. I Miss You/Missing You. Middle school sweethearts Jung-woo and Soo-Yeon were separated in a horrifying tragedy that continues to weigh down on them as adults. Now a guilt-ridden detective, Jung-woo has been desperately searching for Soo-Yeon for years, but when he crosses paths with her again, she has already become someone else with a new identity.
6. Queen In Hyun’s Man. fantasy-romance-action-historical drama television series, starring Ji Hyun Woo and Yoo In Na. The story centers around obscure actress Choi Hee-jin (played by Yoo In Na), who falls in love with Kim Bung-do (played by Ji Hyun Woo) a time-traveling scholar from the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) who jumps 300 years into the future to the 21st century. I can’t express my self when I was watching this especially when the time that Kim Bong Du forget Choi Hee Jin, while Choi Hee Jin waiting for him to come. The saddest part ever!! How can you imagine that a man in Joseon Dynasty has come to the present life? What if this exist? What if I could also go to his world. 어땠어요? Wew! sounds creepy.
7. Scarlet Heart Ryeo